Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bailey nearly pulled the Christmas tree over last night. She'd climbed it, fallen through the branches and grabbed on taking all the decs down with her, then she laid underneath it pulling stuff. So I dragged her out by her collar..... And she choked for 5 minutes and I felt incredibly guilty and had to feed her best sliced ham after. So the total object of the reprimand was lost.
Pull tree over= best ham.
She also pulled own all the Christmas cards.... (well all 3 of them as we aren't terribly popular)
None of us got up until 10 today... yay lie in. I hate all kids TV except Dick and Dom. Those prats Sam and Mark are hideous. And what the feck has the Obnoxious Fearne Cotton done to her hair. It's a pink colour. Plus Westlife are on TV and that's always enough to upset my persona.
Oh God now Westlife are singing... with Diana Ross? no idea where Diana is though. Oh she's on a TV monitor. How lovely. I guess this is the track aimed at Christmas number One? God help us all.
The girls want to go Christmas Shopping. Can't see why they can't bugger off on their own and leave me in peace /sigh. The joys of motherhood.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sponge Bob Squarepants was on this morning. Brill that is!

I was taking the missus a cup of coffee in bed but she had to wait while I watched it.

Anonymous said...

You should rent the Spongebob movie, it's actually a bit of a blast. Cartoons are wasted on kids.

Anonymous said...

Ah! someone else with impeccable taste! Did you like Ren and Stimpy Asmo? It's a disgrace they are not on TV anymore.

Anonymous said...

Did I LIKE Ren & Stimpy? Let's see, I have the 9 Disc DVD set (complete 4 seasons) the 6 Disc Time Warner set, all the VHS videos, and bootlegs of their 'banned' cartoons such as 'Ranger Smith' (Of Yogi Bear fame). So yes, you could say I'm a fan. You Eeeeeeeeeediot.

Anonymous said...

Ooops. Also forgot, I have all the albums, and a nice Australian Promo CD of 'Happy Happy Joy Joy' which has loads of R&S samples for DJs to tinker with....

Anonymous said...

Ooops. Also forgot, I have all the albums, and a nice Australian Promo CD of 'Happy Happy Joy Joy' which has loads of R&S samples for DJs to tinker with....

Trinity said...

this isn't some ren and stimpy thread convention you know!!