Saturday, December 10, 2005

pop


Record of the year. Every single year a bunch of complete and utter clap trap. The insipid Westlife going for record of the year yet again with their Smash potato, made with far too much water, track 'You Raise me up'. I see they haven't lost the ability to perch on stools. Oh crikey, we have the choir boys in now, complete with frilly outfits. A sure winner if ever I saw one (excuse me whilst I puke like the little Britain woman).
On the subject of poppy pop. What's the story of McFly in the masks. Are they trying to be the next Slipknot or something? "The Ballad Of Paul K " I have to say... they look kinda better behind the masks... sorry Amy.
So now we have Katie Blanduela with a few million bicycles.
"There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die".
I guess it's hard finding stuff to write songs about :/ :P
I have to admit a terrible secret though, I don't actually 'mind' Kelly Clarkson but I couldn't eat a whole one. Don't tell anyone though (promise?)

Edit.
Vestlife predictably won. What a biggest bunch of rubbish fix ever. These twats seem to wheel out at Christmas and dish the shit and the british public buy it.
Total and utter crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Westlife are dull and insipid. Never heard of the others. (Casts around desperately in aged brain for something post Sinatra) Never minded Blue though. Liked the quality of the voices.