Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day


Hope you're all having Boxing Day fun.... which usually means getting very drunk and falling asleep in front the TV later one. We're going to watch Dark Water later... a nice bit of teen horror.
My sister's both went to watch the Hunt :{ the farming community are a close knit, anti change thing... I guess the ban hasn't really done much?
Danz is lining up her 4 Bratz dolls. I think they're more a decoration than a toy... come on.. women still like dolls. My mate in work bought one of those 'real' feel baby dolls this year. Cost a couple of hundred quid.
I think they're bloody scary.
Abby had a mini fridge for her room, I'll worry when she starts buying Lager to put in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on foxhunting. I shall fill your blog with 30,000 pages of RANT! BASTARDS! Real feel baby dolls? Damp and slimy you mean? Yuck.

Hope you do feel better tomorrow flaps.

Anonymous said...

This might cheer you up if you like creepy things and ain't seen it. Down bottom of this page, a new Salad Fingers. Episode 6.

http://www.fat-pie.com/