Sunday, December 04, 2005

happier

Did I sleep last night? Crikey I slept from 1 am until 7 and then all morning until 1 pm in the afternoon.
We were bored last night, so I went and got one of the DVD's I bought Abby for Christmas and we sat and watched it. The Skeleton Key. An atmospheric film set in New Orleans incorporating Voodoo and superstition.
There were several jumpy moments and Abby was scared to bits.
But what a crap ending. I had this taste of 'Tales Of The Unexpected'. One of those silly endings that leave you thinking... What a bunch of old rubbish.
Anyways, today I've felt like my heads wrapped in cotton wool. Woolly head, can't even think straight.
Danielle is back from her turkey and tinsel weekend.
Covered in mud and tired. How do they get so dirty on these camp things?
And why didn't we have scouts on camps when I was a girl?
It was all girl gudes are pure and innocent crap. None of this play with the boys stuff. Damn, I missed out big time.

No comments: