Friday, December 30, 2005

Royal mail tale with a sting

I'm waiting for two parcels. One is a gift for me and one was meant to be a gift for demonic imagesmy dad for Christmas. Neither have shown. I don't think either will come now.
Last Friday, however, the postie tried to deliver a registered letter. I'd assumed it was my passport. I had to send it off to get Abby one (which came today hooray!) but my passport and documents came by courier yesterday, so it couldn't be that.
I was perplexed and have to admit to having a restless night last night... Maybe it was an unpaid bill. Someone taking me to court. A nasty demanding letter?
So I decided to collect it on the way to work today.
Something was telling me NOT to collect it. I lost the Royal mail card for a start. Spent 1/2 hour looking for it.
Then rang the office who said I didn't need it anyways.
So off I set, and arrived to an empty office.. No one wants letters after Christmas.
The post woman nipped off to find the letter and arrived with a letter that looked a bit like a card.
weird I'd also kind of expected a card from Ireland before Christmas, so as I looked at it I thought it was that one.
I signed for it then, could have kicked myself after I turned it over.
It was from my Stalker Azhar.
I opened it at the office and showed the lady.
It was a weird card. Full of demonic images, rats, demons and weird images.
I was freaked... Very freaked. Though maybe someone could explain to me that this card isn't as bad as I think? Maybe it's some artistry that I don't fully appreciate?
I'm freaked by the card but also the need to send the card by registered post. The control factor of being able to track that I signed for it and received it.
There's an address on it, but different to the last address. This one is at Earls Court.
Wish he'd stop. I don't like it one bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The images are from (or in the style of) Hieronymus Bosch (The Garden of Earthly delights). If it's handmade, that's definitely not good - if it's a commercially made card, that's weird. Don't know what that's supposed to imply, but sending these things registered suggests to me a warped thought process at work, as if they 'need' to know you received them.
Do keep everything safely, with envelopes for dates. Don't respond to him, you've stated your position already.

Blasted postal service delays, I'm sure the other card'll turn up. Around easter.

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is supposed to mean, anyone would surely know what effect a card like this might have. It's deliberate harrassment.

Most police stations have a community advice officer.