Thursday, December 29, 2005

stamp foot for a lollypop.

I have been such a miserable old bag these last three days. Snappy, quick to yell, miserable, a distinct lack of sense of humour, and a nasty mean mummy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI feel better today though, why? I've been to work. Had a purpose to the day. Had adult conversation.
Now work isn't my life, bloody hell, imagine that. I like my days off, and I'm glad I didn't work yesterday. It sounded horrendous.
One ward is shut for a week because the mice infestation has got so bad. The little bleeders were sitting on patients beds at night and eating food from the lockers.
The Mothers kept screaming and disturbing the peace... tsk.
I do feel so much happy though, I feel silly. My life isn't bad, It's good. I could do with a bit more money, sex and a new car... Oh and I need a miracle to weight loss but apart from that I can't complain.
Trouble is I have really bad unrealistic expectations of people. I work stuff out in my head and think how great it'll be. Then when my plans fall apart I get all mad and upset... Sound like a spoilt 2 year old?
Then spank me.
Actually, I'd quite like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told yer dint I?