Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I can see the TV

I took those damn Vaifocals back today. Hmph, the manager wasn't all that pleased but he was professional, and did say that they could have been measured and dispensed better, that the lenses were off and that's why I couldn't see very well and he's taken them back to put new lenses in.
I guess I can't ask for better, hope I cope when I get them back though. I did ask him if maybe I'd chosen too small a frame, he said the frame was fine. Thank God, I have no desire to have Deirdre Barlow Glasses.
Talking of Deirdre... Hasn't Christmas Telly been awful. The usual crash and burn Casualty edition when a member of the 'team' always meets it's maker. Lots of blood and exposed tissue and emotions running high.
I see Eastenders Dennis Rickman is about to be murdered for New Year. It's traditional, like the turkey, that someone from Eastenders dies at Christmas. Bloody heck, they may as well open a morgue there. Ah well, that's what we Brits like. A bit of death and wailing to brighten up our festive season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pity somebody doesn't murder the whole cast of Eastenders. What a miserable bunch. Maybe they could have a casualty style episode with a jumbo jet crashing on Albert Square.

Then they could all crawl around with their limbs hanging off going "what's goin' on?" and "You don't know how I feel, nobody knows how I feel"