Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Alcho-Chocs


So. Who walks out of work with a needle and syringe in their pocket? Ummm sorry sir but it's for my alcoholic tree decorations.....
It's all Asmo's fault. He got the idea in my head and I had to try it.

I had Port and Vodka. The port was prettier, in an orchestrated procedure, I drew up the alcohol, and injected the little chocolates with the liquid, then sealed the hole with the back of a warm spoon and then used the frozen Vodka bottle to set the chocolate

Then re-wrapped with the foil and hung on my tree, hope Bailey doesn't break these or it may get a little messy on the carpet....
We don't need no tiddly pussy's in this house thank you.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

always upset we never had the fire service that night to make the trio.

Anonymous said...

I hope non-edible decorations are clearly marked. Could be a disaster if someone chomps down on your angel expecting a treat.