Wednesday, November 24, 2004

wkd wednesdays

my new toy My new toy came today. Ok so I haven't got a Kodak camera but it works with my Nikon. I bought Kodak because I trust the name. We set it up (v easy or mebbe I'm becoming a little geeky) and printed out a few pictures and wow it was really good. I'm really shocked as to how prices vary online. I got the docking system from Pixmania at a fabby £115. I have seen it for over £200. But I wanted to buy the paper and ink for it. A standard set on Pixmania was £20 but with a fiver delivery! Simply computers were £28 with free delivery. Luckily I checked my faithful Amazon and it was £14 so I bought two! (free delivery). But what a huge difference in price.
I've just been to the local supermarket! Bah I got yet another stew Pack. Ok Steve I won't be defeated just a minor set . I also had to buy a new saucepan as I don't have many. The house still smells vile of burnt vegetables. Tomorrow I'm going to burn a bread and butter pudding (reverse psychology if I say it, it won't happen)

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Wow - a photo printer! I'm jelous!

I'm sorry about the stew. It happens to all of us. At least all that dare to cook. There are some, like my bother-in-law, who was such a non-cook in college that he managed to get scurvy. Yes, really he did.

One of the things I try to do is to set a timer to make sure I don't forget something cooking. We have a timer built into the oven that keeps nagging every 20 seconds until you shut it off. I also use that one to limit the kids play time on TV-game-systems.