Thursday, November 18, 2004

*cough* Thursday

I'm depressed to write that today I'm still poorly and have rung in sick for tomorrow. I hate ringing in sick, it's one of my 'things' so I only do it when I'm really sick.
I think maybe I need to see a doctor but the thought of going to the Surgery from Hell is making me feel sick. I'm sure a course of steroids would sort my larynx out. You know what? Christmas is pissing me off already. WTF Has our teeny tiny local Iceland filled half its freezers with Christmas stuff...So I can't buy proper food any more?
I'm sure the chav's around here aren't going to go wild for mini Brie filled with raspberry coulis anyways (even if it is 2 for 3 quid)
Abby has just whined about the injustice of us not having our tree up yet. That school is twisting her mind to be like one of THEM.
The local shop lifters have just been round selling Mattesons turkey for a pound a pack. Now seeing the local Iceland sells two packs for 2 quid, this greatly amuses me. You know they are getting greedy. They want more and more for this stuff they sell and eventually someone will get pissed off and tell the cops. I told them I wasn't interested and they looked mad with me.
Tsk

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Tell them you'll buy from them if they will buy iPod socks from you at 500% markup ;-)

Hope you get better soon!
And if you don't get better - you better go see the doctors!