Tuesday, November 30, 2004

5am

I was awoken very early this morning with a sharp stabbing pain in my chest.
No I wasn't having myocardial Infarction. The cat had dug her sharp claws into me. She then laid over my face so I couldn't breath and had to get up.
I sat up muttering unpolitely and stumbled downstairs to let her and Taylor out. The kitten made a dash for the door and I only just caught her before she escaped. She then mewed loudly until I fed her. At this point I thought WTF? And made a cup of tea. Switched on the PC and read the online news.
Now I'm tired. I just went upstairs to make my bed and what a surprise. Three cats are laid out on it fast asleep #~%#%&^~@*$

2 comments:

Keith Horowitz said...

Cats attcking you while you sleep??
Ouch!!!
It sounds like a cat conspiracy!

So did you get back at the cats for waking you up? ;-)

Spaceminx said...

I don't know why but this has really made me laugh lots. They've got you well trained haven't they?