Friday, November 19, 2004

Snow oop Norf

Some of Britain have woken up to it's first snow today. When it snows here I do chuckle...we havent a clue what to do with it. The roads seize up, people don't go to work. Schools shut. But I like the cold. Our usual tepid weather makes the winter bugs breed. They go wild in the mild climate. But the freezing cold kills them. Work gets noticeably quieter.
I feel finally better...yay. I guess it was a week long virus. This time next week I should be back to full Trin again!
I see I'm a celeb starts Sunday night. Last year I phoned the show to complain about the insects being eaten alive! TBH It was so gross. Remember my post about toys and toy story. Well what about Antz and I'm a celeb! It's just not right. This year lets see the celebs being eaten alive by the insects. Much more fun esp if it's that twat Paul Burrell. I've already decided I want Huggy Bear to win.

Stop Press: I take it all back about Children in Need. I've just heard that Barry the loveable tubby ex Eastender has a slot. Doesn't that just make it all worth it?

No comments: