Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Diamonds are forever


Rainbows tonight. Jewelry made from Strawberry laces and Cheerios. Necklaces, rings and great bracelets! They were all ace tonight. No upsets at all. Good job because Marie looked like she was going to puke, white as a sheet. And my visit to the Doctors gave me some unwelcome but fairly expected news. I'm still a bit unnerved by it. But move on girl. It's going to be ok. I fed the kids McDonald's for tea. The kitten won't leave Kizzy alone. She thinks she's her mother and keeps trying to suckle from her. Poor Kiz doesn't now how to handle such behaviour. When I let Kiz out into the garden, Bailey stands at the back door and cries and cries. Got another day off tomorrow. Time to sit and think and plan the way forward I think. Posted by Hello

No comments: