Saturday, November 13, 2004

A toy Story

Since watching the great Disney Pixar's Toy Story, I have a great deal of trouble throwing out old toys! (anyone else feel the same way?)
I cleared Danz's room in the week and have a large black sack full of toys under the stairs for the Christmas Sale. But last night I couldn't stop thinking about it. Especially the baby dolls in there that they've had since they were about 2 years old. Timmy tiny tears with his real willy that he pee'd with, and his sister Tiny Tears who cried real tears when you tipped water into her and squeezed her tummy.
Post natally depressed WuvLuvThere was a number of ugly soft toys, some plastic zoo animals. Some unplayed with games and books and even some baby toys found at the bottom of the toy box. Plus le piece de resistance...The sodding wuvluv. Wuvluv is turquoise and it's baby (who it gave birth to when it was first switched on , eek!!!) was pink but baby went missing within 24 hours of owning wuvluv (this makes wuvluv a bit deranged). This toy is worse than the Furbies. It talks in it's own 'baby talk' and once moved (even a fraction) won't shut up. "Wuvluv wants baby" "Wuvluv likes tickles" "I love you what? And why?" "Wuvluv wants BABY"
At the moment it's sitting under the stairs waiting to pounce on me when I get the ironing board out. It will suddenly shriek "Hungry for mummy?" Kinda spooky I reckon.
Anyways I hope they don't break out one night and come to get me for chucking them away. Timmy would pee on me and that damn Wuvluv would suffocate me whilst screaming "Where's Wuvluv's Baby" worrying indeed.

No comments: