Thursday, November 25, 2004

TV round up

Corrie? Hmm personally I wanted the screechy Sunita to burn baby burn. I loved mad Maya's flashing eyes. Though have no idea how anyone could be obsessed with Dev? A Corner shop owner? Oh well least she'd have fresh cornflakes every morning.
(I went on a dating agency once... I met this Bus Driver from Lawrence Weston. Not my type but imagine...a life full of free bus travel? Dreams (eh Steve))
Eastenders? who gives a toss about Vicky Chrissy Zoe and Denny. Get a life. Anyways I hear Den (internet Smut-king) who died then returned from the dead, dies again. I also hear next Christmas he's reincarnated as Nana Moons Pussy. Can't wait.
The Bill? Finally Sam Nixons daughters been rescued from the shipping tub, and shock it turns out the criminal profiler was to blame. I don't get it? Oh well move on
Teachers? Class class. This week was religious tolerance week. I love it. Bob met his new Thai bride who took one look at him and was having none of it. Very funny bit about the neck scarf. They couldn't make out if she was a lady boy. Teachers is the best programme on TV and its made in Bristol.
Chubby Chasers? Hmmm odd programme about very fat women. Those women were very attractive. But being that big isn't good for you....Shame but we need to be sensible. Back to the gym next week.
Lou and Andylastly Little Britain? I love it. But I just do not get the sketch with Denis Waterman. It's just not funny. I just do not get it at all. I love Lou and Andy and ofcourse Marjorie Dawes and the ace Vicky...Whose based on a Bristolian. Little Britain is coming on tour next year and coming to the Hippodome. Shall I get us tix Clazza?

No comments: