Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tuesday yummy

I love Tuesday's TV. The ever hilarious Holby finds Zubin, the over 50 year old sex god, taking Jess the 21 year old nurse daughter of his best friend and colleague Rick to Paris for a bit of slap and tickle. Meanwhile Jess's old Daddy does a medical transfer (as you do every day) to Paris with slapper Nurse friend of Jess. The fun starts when Jess's dad goes to find Zubin and hilariously they have to hide Jess so they aren't found out.
This series is getting seriously worse and unrealistic as the weeks go on. I think I preferred the awful ITV's Young Doctors (remember that?).
Then Wife swap (no guys not swinging)...to be frank...I'd die if I was married to any of those vile men. Plus the women are old fish wives with as much diplomacy as George Bush.
But the gem this week was Teachers on channel 4. This week was Gay and Lesbian awareness week. It was brilliant. So very very funny. I loved the teenager who came out and was told to find himself a gay icon like Will Young and model himself on him. So he turns up at school the next day in full Freddie Mercury costume. My favourite line this week was in the English lesson. The teacher said. Who knows who Shelly is? And 'Freddie Mercury' put his hand up and said Oh yes she's Barbies little sister. Classic.
Now Ban this Filth is on...Which is quite a little cult classic. I love those 'Mary Whitehouse' old ladies. OOOH they're painting someone's boobs with latex rubber and peeling it off. Looks like loads of fun :P

No comments: