Monday, November 22, 2004

Poor Bailey

Sshhh don't speak too loudly but I feel a little better. Still no where near right but not as hideously ill as I have been. Plus I have a small voice, which helps.
I cried on the phone to the bank today. They're sorting out my account and it looks such a mess. I got paid today which is normally a happy day. But a guy on the phone told me not to use my account for three weeks until they sort it out. Now I'm scared I will spend too much and get in a mess.
Good news from Virgin though. They sent me a train voucher for £25 after my bad trip home from Madcity. Much more than I expected, thankyou Mr Branson. Trouble is I have no idea when I shall use it. Guess I'll be back Clarrie Grundy.(T4 The Trinminator No Mercy shown)
And then little Bailey. She has nasty bloody squits (medical terminology) and no I'm not swearing. It's seriously profusely bloody.
So I rise from my sick bed like the walking living dead (that bit's serious too) and take her to the vets.
The vet thinks its the overdose of chocolate advent calendar buttons (cat ones BTW) but can't be sure so she had an antibiotic jab and some medicine and is NBM until 6pm then has this special chicken and rice dinner (which of course because its new they'll all want and we will have WW3 here). I've had to put the other two's food up high. Damn cats are worse than the kids. Least I got rid of them to school.
I'm watching I'm a celebrity. Check out our fabby wonderful sensual new IACGMOOH website. It seems hat Natalie did her challenge...But she looks so pale and ill today. She's never gonna last two weeks! Why the heck go on the programme if your full of phobias and fears?

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Don't use your account for 3 weeks? That sounds like what they say when someone phishes for you account, and they want time to drain out the money. I hope you get it sorted quickly!

T4 - Trinminator - LOLOL

Poor Bailey - I hope he feels better soon!