Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Kids!

Mornings here are hectic. Three girls trying to use the bathroom at the same time. Abby is like Godzilla in the mornings. I just looked at her this morning and she asked 'What are you looking at'?
Then at 8 am a friend of Danz turns up...to look at the kitten!
Abby's phone charger was still missing and she was using Danz's phone. She made a huge fuss about her liking her own phone so I gave in and ordered another charger online for about a tenner. The whole phone from Amazon was only £30 so I was a little pissed about this.
Well this morning, I found the charger in the FRUIT BOWL!
FFS I need a holiday!

2 comments:

clarrie said...

ooh! does that mean there's a spare fone?? is it a kewl one? I need a kewl one, someone just made an unkind remark about mine (mine's a carphonewarehouse-in-paper-bag kind of fone)

Keith Horowitz said...

In the fruit bowl?? Odd place for it.
We have lost things in odd places - but I think that about tops the list.