Sunday, November 14, 2004

OMG

I am so STUPID. I copied Jude with the Graph thing below....with one month and one week till Christmas? Well I've been sat looking at it thinking, Why does it have the marker on the middle of February ?(and I'm a nurse mind)
Then it hits me...it's not a countdown to Christmas chart...it's a countdown to birth mark!! The mark in february would be when I'd have had to get PREGNANT
(I am NOT the virgin Mary thank you very much)
I'm not with it....not well got a bad cold and my voice is gone :(

5 comments:

Jude said...

HAHA you got the wrong ticker.

clarrie said...

so which one of you is pregnant, I'm confoosed? I've got me knitting patterns and baby wool out, anyways

Trinity said...

It's all Judeeeee's fault she lulled me into sense of security and made me do a fertility counter. Besides I want CROCHET stuff. Crochet is in...Knitting is out. Why not knit Steve some nice socks instead?

Stephen said...

I know your voice is shot, it's all husky, as well as being all Brizzle, loike...

Keith Horowitz said...

Maybe Santee is preggo :) Why else wear all those layers to hide it??