Sunday, November 07, 2004

Easy Like a Sunday Morning

Well not too easy. Got up and went to the gym. I didn't manage too many lengths today but I haven't been for 2 weeks since being poorly sick. I was pissed off at the stupid guy with his son/grandson (he looked old). Once again a bloke allows his arm-bands toddler to bounce about in the lane swim section. I told him it wasn't for kids and he swam off muttering about me. Then he got out and both of them went in the jacuzzi for an hour. Kids aren't allowed in the jacuzzi and tbh I think it's right. I don't want to relax in a spa full of baby piss thank you.
Then we went into town shopping. It must have been some oriental coach trip there today. I've never seen so many Chinese people. Really adorably cute kids though. So pretty. Abby kept saying I feel like I'm in the grudge movie.
I gave her and Danz ten pounds each to go off and buy Christmas presents and bless :-/ they both came back with fashion clothes for themselves. Hmmmm.
And guess what I bought myself? Couldn't resist it. When I saw it I was just blown away and when I turned it on, well it was mine. Think self gratification Barbie.
On the way out of the multi storey car park I was unfortunate enough to follow a woman driver who took each of the 15 corners so slowly we almost stopped. I was almost asleep when we got to the bottom. The kids were laughing that she drives like their dad.
Talking of which, he took Danielle out to an organised
firework display
Apparently him and his GF have been out buying lovely Christmas presents for each other. GF bought him a thick heavy gold necklace last year and this year has a matching bracelet for him. And he got her a ring but Danz was with them when he bought it. She said he went bright red when the shopkeeper said it was £290. But he bought it, almost choking.
Well I guess they have to have their bling bling. Lets hope he has enough to give me my measly £75 per kid per calendar month.
(Bitter and twisted ex wife)


1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

So slow you were falling asleep! Drives like their dad! LOL!