Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Quiet Trin

I'm sorry if my blogging hasn't been up to much this week. I got the lurgy..... Came from no-where and gradually my voice has gone down to a little squeak. I also don't feel with it at all. I do dumb things and start to do stuff then can't remember why I did it?
I'm not good company and no fun :(
However I did go out this afternoon to Cadburys to the shop there, thought the fresh air would do me good. Bought some goodies for Christmas, but it's now on the kitchen table and I don't care if it all goes in the bin. I think I'll give it to my sister tomorrow.
My ex phoned briefly tonight. Danz reluctantly spoke to him for a few seconds. Start anything tonight mate and he's going to go to the police... I'm not in the mood.
Wow this post is depressing. How can I cheer it up? I tried to get some really nice advent calendars. Not the commercial chocolate type with the cheap vile chocolate.
I like traditional calendars. With little pictures and on December 24th a picture of the Nativity in the window.
I've had three emails from Stalker.
The last one said

Feeling (love that word) any better?


I thought how does he know I'm ill...Then I realised that sarcastically he assumed my last email was because I was in a bad mood. Prat. I haven't replied to any of them. I cannot be bothered. But scarily one of them did ask if he could come round here tomorrow.
Anyways If I've ignored you or seemed off, I'm sorry. I'm really not right today at all and I think I'll spend the day tomorrow getting better.
xxx

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Yum chocolate