Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Naughty

Some very naughty person has been talking about Krispy kreme doughnuts. This has made me long for a delicious bite of the tender light and sensually tasty things. I am appalled that there is no big chain of Krispy Kremes in the UK.
I guess they are scared Dunkin Donuts failed here in the 90's but they had no taste comparison to the Krispy taste sensation.
The Americans are cautious though about the venture

"The easy mistake would be to think that because they speak English here, they're just like Americans," concurs Don Henshall, managing director of Krispy Kreme UK. "

Hmm I could take offence to that. But hey we don't have Dubya as our leader so yes we ARE different and more refined (well I am dunno bout the rest of you).
Anyways the hard fast line is...Open a Krispy Kremes in Bristol before I cry!

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Don't cry! I'm sure they will open a KK in Bristol soon!
:)