Thursday, November 11, 2004

Silly Council

Bristol spends a fortune on 'unusable' building
I can see this building from my house It's right next to Danielle's school. It looks great and Danz can't wait to use it. But it lies empty because of it's major faults. Stupid. But the one thing that made me laugh is that is includes a huge climbing wall, which is great, BUT the dopey builders have put the light switches EIGHT FEET up the climbing wall! Not too bad in the light mornings (mebbe?) BUT at night when the lights are switched off someone has to climb down the wall in pitch black. Incredible planning!

3 comments:

Keith Horowitz said...

I hope they get it all fixed for you-all soon!

Light switches 8 feet up??? What were they thinking??
Well, maybe you could tie a string to pull down and turn off the lights at night. :)

Stephen said...

Ab off in the dark? Good training for winter ascents...

Trinity said...

I didn't realise they abseiled down I thought they just climbed back down? no?