Saturday, November 06, 2004

Drama Queen

I've always known of Abby's drama capabilities from a very young age. When she'd totally ignore me after I got home from work. As if I was invisible. Well she's so pleased about her A* in drama. She's never had such an excellent mark before for anything.
Well she's in the school play in February. It's a musical horror tale. She was given a small speaking part. A few lines to learn. But it was a part. Since then however, Danika has dropped out. I'm a bit fretful about this because Danika loves drama and is damn good at it. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm worried about her.
Abby seems to have got Danika's major role as the Killer. She also has to sing :~/
Good luck to her, and I shall be so proud. But I'd rather Danika was in it too. Teenagers! a worry moreso than babies to me.

No comments: