Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tuesday Trials

I wrote a long post earlier and blogger swallowed it like Jonah and the Whale. Today's been ok but I'm feeling a bit flat. A bit disconnected. Maybe me thinks this is a good thing in the long run. When I REALLY connect I seem to get into trouble!
We appear to be the only house in the street not decorated with flashing lights and sparkly bits. The kids are miffed at this but i say keep Christmas in December lest it escapes and takes over the entire year.
I had a kinda Dr appt this afternoon, which left me a bit confused and a little bit failed. Failed as a mother really. How do you get to be a really good mother?
Tomorrow I'm going to make a beef stew and bake all afternoon. Maybe that will help?
Abby has arranged to do tap classes. Means more expense with shoes and gear and lesson fees! Danz comes home most days with a note for more money. Her school is quite an enriching place though and they do a lot...Which is good.
And I don't think I can cope with my caffeine withdrawal anymore. I need caffeine and I need it now..........

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Caffeine? At that hour? That is a good way to mess up your sleep.

I hate it when blogger/web interface eats a post. I usually try to copy my post to the clipboard before I post just in case (cntl+A, cntl+C). But I lost 3 in the last few days because I forgot to copy first.
If I do lose a post, the first thing I do is open up notepad and paste it, so I don't accidentally overwrite the clipboard before I can try to post again.
(Uh oh - I am getting all geeky!)

I'm not sure what could have been said to make you feel like a bad mother - but I'm sure you are doing a whole lot better than you think!