Monday, September 19, 2005

Sugar and Pop


I've never been a huge Sugarbabes fan, but I don't dislike them. I think 2/3 rds of the group are miserable faced bitches (guess which ones). They've not been around for a while (having babies and stuff).
Their new song 'Push the Button' has hit the radio waves and it's catchy light sound has hooked into my head and won't let go.
I quite like it in a melt in the mouth, throwaway polysterene cup kind of way.
But have you seen the Video?
Why has Mutya only got her knickers on? Couldn't they afford a pair of bottoms for her? And her butt is the worst of all of them?
Plus, it's a bit saucy. All that getting down in the lift. You wouldn't catch me snogging a bloke in a lift... oh no
Join in after me.....

"I'm busy showing him what he's been missing
I'm kind of showing off for his full attention
My sexy ass has got him in the new dimension
I'm ready to do something to relieve this mission"
Jeez girls. Get a room.

No comments: