Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday

FM Boots and sexy sandalsToday was a leisurely day recovering from Saturday night, but it was Collette's Birthday and I love her. So Happy Birthday to my lovely wonderful sexy and special Mate. Even though I had no card or present for her and am pretty crap.
I'm tired. There was a stag night in the same corridor as us and they partied until 4.30 am.
I was anxious to get home. So anxious and worried. For no reason, I knew Abby was having friends around. I trust them (all except Dan who BROKE my memorial plant pot once)
Dana and me both left our night wear at Future Inn. Good job there wasn't a fire!
We didn't leave until after dinner though and I got back about 4. I was relieved to be home then after a while, sad it was all over.
It's cool to be childless and have no responsibilities. But I'm proud of my girls and they were ace without me.

No comments: