Monday, September 26, 2005

many men

Flipping Heck. I'm going to have to be Wonderwoman. I've had 11 replies from men on Adult Friend Finder today and some of them even have clothes..... Wow.
I didn't reply to the naked ones, or the ones with appendages sticking up. Though there was one with a really cute butt, But I refrained.
Just the other ones and there was one who said he was passionate for music. He also said he likes waves crashing over rocks....
I wonder if I'd be brave enough to meet any of these?
Hmmmm, You know I have in the past... Many times. But then I was high on drugs and totally crazy... And now of course I'm little Miss Sensible bible reader (not)
I don't know. Go with the flow.
Girl Power.
I'll be careful Donna.
Shelf making with Ken starts next Monday... Can't wait. Girl with a drill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better be careful! You know how P'd off we'd all be with you if you weren't. Hope there's some nice guys there. You deserve a nice guy :-* Even if it'll make me jealous.