Monday, September 26, 2005

I wanna shoot the whole day down

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not very happy today. I slept really badly last night, up puking and feeling crap. Yep Marie, I'm going to blame it on the drugs.
I've slipped back a notch into an irritable mood. I hated every single car on the roads today. I tried to hit a few... Bad driver I am.
Work was busy and annoying. The doctors got on my nerves, arguing with me and in my way... See what a bitch I am?
I did have a call from a doctor who used to work with ages ago.I didn't remember him at first but he soon jogged my memory. He worked with me, when one of my colleagues was having an affair with a married doctor from my ward. All was discreet and passionate until the Christmas Do.
This nurse was in the ladies at the hotel, the party was held. She was doing her hair and discussing the size of her married lovers penis (as women do) with another nurse. BUT unknown to her, the doctors wife was in the toilet stalls behind her.
Consequently a huge row and fight ensued and end of affair........
We've had our share of drama. Call us Holby City.
I could tell you all a few tales that would turn the air blue.
I really feel alone today. I'd do anything for a lovely warm hug. But not even the cats will do that. Even Bailey has developed this pained expression of 'When's this going to end?'
I am however going to praise myself a little because the Effexor reduction is going well, and I am coping with the side effects really without making much fuss here or at work.
I'm down to 17mgs daily and going to start taking this on alternate days for a week then stop.
That's the plan anyways. It's not easy coming off anti-depressants and as many of you will know, I've had very little support.
So well done Trin.... I miss you Clazza.. Where you been?
xxx

1 comment:

Stephen said...

You're doing really really well with the drug withdrawal - you are a true star.