Saturday, September 24, 2005

The gospel according to Trin.

Abby's gone out with her mates. She just rang me and said she won't be back till midnight... Dirty stop out. Wish I was out till midnight.
Me and Danz were just laughing at something the 4 year old next door (Thomas) told her. He said that he's getting a motorbike and a scrambler for Christmas this year...
"But my mummy don't know"
Hope Santa's listening this year then!
He keeps running behind the back of the car when I reverse off the drive (Thomas, not Santa.. Santa's in the North Pole preparing my gifts) . Frightens me to death.
Work was good, but damn hard work. Moving one ward onto another ward. Setting up both, stocking up, changing all the oxygen and suction gear and cleaning.
I'm tired now and my legs are swollen and it's upsetting me, because I thought I'd stopped all that silliness.
Me and Danz decided to put away the patio set. It's meant to rain here later. I packed it all up went to grab the plastic cover to put over it all and this HUGE ugly frog jumped out from under it, sending me and her screaming indoors. Frogs are evil. Now the damn cats are hunting it and will no doubt try to bring it in... Damn it.
I hear I have a brand new reader to Life As Trin.
Welcome Pierre, a good friend of Collette. Shame you haven't got a French accent. Can I have a pussy clock too?
(Pussy clock throws out some rather graphic images on Google... eeww)
I want this for Christmas Santa (sfwavc) (safe for work and very cute)

No comments: