Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Trampoline Trials


The trampoline is causing much consternation here. New neighbours have moved in. A really nice couple with two kids. The oldest is 5 (Molly) and loves Danielle to bits. But she's made friends with the 7 year old a few door up (Billy) and they seems to be hand in hand friends.
Now, Billy and me don't see eye to eye. He's the one who told Danz to "Fuck off, you bitch" the other day. Whilst I'm hardly Pure or a snob, I abhor language from small children and told Danz she wasn't allowed to mix with the locals anymore.
But everytime we pull up in the car or step outside, there's Molly and Billy asking to come into the garden so they can go on the big trampoline.
And I usually just say No and ignore them.
Today Molly's mum came to see me, she's really nice but she was worried that Molly was annoying me.
I told her that I won't have Billy in my house, No-way. And so my morals won't let me leave one child out so no kids are allowed in the garden.
But Billy, it seems, has taught Molly to call her mother a slag. Plus he spit all over her Slider, thick sticky vile spit. So now no-one wants to play with Billy.
I didn't think I'd have this problem once the kids had grown up.
Billy won't leave Bailey alone either. He chases her round the green, then picks her up and arrives at my door. "I found yer cat" he announces. Bailey looks thoroughly pissed off. Ha! Let him do it to Taylor. He won't have a hand left.
Thank God the school holidays are over. Least I get 6 hours peace at school time.
I got two days off now... And I'm really glad.
Watching 'Trust Me I'm a Holiday Rep' on Channel 5 and it's great. Reality TV Yummy. Woah, Jasmine is such a spoilt bitch. I love it... and Jodie Marsh lap dancing with the guests.... tut tut. You HAVE to watch it.
And I love the new M&S advert with 'ELO' and 'Mister Blue Sky'. That song makes me happy.
I'm so happy tonight. Bloody heck, what ever's the matter with me. I'm not in love. I'm not rich, I'm not suddenly slim and attractive. But I'm happy.
I must be dreaming.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I love holiday rep thing