Thursday, September 29, 2005

So what happened today in Trinity's exciting (not) life?
Well work was tough, I really didn't want to go today. I was soo tired this morning and my neck hurt... But enough whinging, I got up and went in.
Our ward receptionists are off sick, so the paper work was stacked up to the ceiling, also all the nurses have changed wards and they aren't au fait with the paperwork of the other wards, So chaos ensued.
So I spent the day sorting and clearing. I have a natural aptitude for paperwork, methodical and positively anal.
I got home, made tea, did some housework and washing... All the stuff I hate. Then I had to go shopping, we'd run out of stuff.
There I am wandering around the Co-op picking up bits and pieces when I get hit with a potato... Yes I was hit with a vegetable. Suddenly a fight appeared in front my eyes with all sorts of fruit and vegetables being thrown about.
I went to the tills to complain but they looked uninterested, they said it happens every night and next they'll start throwing eggs and stuff.
Bloody council estate. What's the matter with these people?

No comments: