Monday, September 12, 2005

Ooops

I feel awful. I phoned work yesterday to ask for today off. I just didn't think I could face work today and besides, they had quite a few staff on, so I thought.
The manager rang me back and said, not really because between 2 and 5 there wasn't much cover.
So I left it, I didn't mind really.
However, this morning I woke up with a migraine. First it was a slight headache, then I couldn't stop puking. Then I couldn't move my head and couldn't bear the light.
Tablets, I think, though Marie says I blame everything on those tablets. I did think I had Meningitis at one point. But Alas, nothing as dramatic. Just a bit of a migraine.
So I never ended up going in. Hope they don't think I was doing something today and just took the day off.
It's gone now. I feel a bit delicate though and could do with some semi naked man to serve me tea and jam toast.

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I would't want an appendages drooping in me plum jam, now would I?
Silly