Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cat Fight


Bloody cats. Last night I got them all in for the night. Incredibly easy for once. But as soon as they were all in they started. Taylor was in a vile mood and attacked Kizzy, chasing her up the stairs in a fit of hissing and growling. Then Kizzy attacked Bailey who sat there and took it like the pathetic loon she is.
Then Taylor started growling at me because I told him off and wagged my finger at him. They hate that.
So I chucked him out into the rain.
I have no idea why I had three cats. I don't understand why they don't just get on with each other. Even the catnip doesn't seem to improve their behaviour to each other.
Which moves me swiftly onto sisterly love.
Abby has lost her MP3 player headphones. Hmph. So she took Danielle's. Danz wanted hers back and threatened to enter 'The Pit' to retrieve them, so Abby flew down the stairs in a fit of fury and threw them across the room at her sister.
Am I doing something wrong? Cats, Kids? FFS.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I gave my 40 ish sister my ipod headphones to stop her stropping