Friday, September 30, 2005

The End Of Feet

As Let Your Feet Be Free week draws to a close, I'd like to thank all you hundreds of people, who submitted their toes for personal inspection by me.
It's been quite a week, and you may now stop threatening me with other limbs and appendages that you may have idly lying around your bodies.
To finish off I have four more pictures to end the event.
Relax and Enjoy.

Thank you to the lovely Donna, who has sexy little feet that love to watch TV especially Holby City. They also want to work with animals and travel round Wales with Dr Marten.

Then we have the enigmatic Pierre whose last picture to me, had him in a loin cloth... You aren't in the Rainforest Shampoo Advert you know Pierre . Sweet Feet though, you sure they are yours?

Then, lastly a picture from my friend Bloke, who thinks he's a bear. And from this picture it seems he could be right. A clever bear who can type and uses the pc. And who wears sloggi briefs. Hmmmm.

What a week!
Finally a mention to the inspired blogger who started it all..... Never EVER do it again. xxx

No comments: