Friday, September 16, 2005

Second Severn Crossing


I love this bridge. I actually have quite the passion for bridges. In a way they send shivers down my spine. Suspended or standing over water or motorways. What if they collapsed?
Maybe to you, this bridge might not seem that great, but driving over it, you get a feel of entering something wonderful. I think it's the colours.

I remember one time driving over with a lush mate, eating biscuits and playing rock music and feeling so happy. The good old days.
Lots of happy memories of crossing that bridge. It helps that I like Cardiff and Wales in general.

Lets hope I don't get lost today. My sense of direction is sadly lacking lately. Whenever I've got lost in Cardiff in the past though, I've always ended up in Cardiff Bay. So that's hopeful. Mind with my luck they've probably moved it!

Have a great weekend and think of me.... In a hotel, lots of wine, chocolate, girlie chat and welsh men. Hardship indeed.

(Might go by a bottle of champagne.. I've really fancied a glass lately)

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

Keep an eye out for a big blue box with a strange scottish bloke & an Essex girl in. Cardiff is the home of Dr Who you know.

What a sad git I am. ;-)