Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm back


Cardiff Bay at Night
Sunday night and I'm tired and a bit glad to be home. I had a good time though. Friday we arrived at the Future Inn, and checked in. For this night we were all four girls in one room. Interesting if a bit cramped. But the room was great and I have never slept on a more comfy bed. It was an effort to get out of it, it was sooo luxurious.
In the evening we got tarted up and walked to Cardiff Bay. I really liked the Bay, it was really young and pretty and lively. We decided to eat Italian and sat outside the restaurant with those patio warmers by us. By this time I'd drank a whole bottle of red wine and knew I was drunk, but it didn't really hit me until I got up to use the loo and couldn't walk straight.
I didn't like the food though, even the 'safe' bet Pizza wasn't that nice. Dana had a lovely pasta dish with Steak though, I think it was probably just fussy me.
The waiters however, were lovely, attentative and handsome. Rachel summoned the manager to our table and sweet talked him into giving us free liquors, amaretto and sambuko (I think that's it's name) and some lemon liquor from Italy.

The waiter did have a lush butt though that we kept remarking on. As you do!
no wonder she was drunk with the BIG drinkCollette didn't seem to drink a huge amount but as the night wore on it became obvious that she was pissed. Completely out of her tree. Poor girl suffered though with puking and the biggest hang-over the next day.
The girls reckon she needs drinking lessons. Mind the wine glasses were rather large.. As you can see.
We got a taxi back and I remember telling the taxi driver that I loved him, then Rachel tipped him with 10p in coppers.
Then we sat up and watched Collette Puke and chatted and then I kept them all awake with my snoring, aww wasn't I considerate?
We had breakfast Saturday morning back in Cardiff Bay at a lush place, I loved it but the breakfast was disgusting. Yeuk, and poor Collette was so fragile too.
Then we moved Hotels to 'The Village'. Interesting in itself, as we were following Dana, as she knew the way. Then the bitch took off doing a ton up the motorway and left us behind ;P. An hour later we were up in some welsh hills, completely lost. We saw some nice scenery though and a castle nestled in the woods. Eventually we found the motorway and the correct junction. Then it was just left to take off the right exit... Right. We took no less than THREE wrong exits, had a little adventure each time finding the right way back. The fourth time lucky! We got there. By this time Collette felt sick again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.stoptheaclu.org

Trinity said...

I did not say that you bugger!! I forgot my nightie in the Future Inn so had to wear TEESHIRT to bed!!!
Tsk!

Anonymous said...

You texted me with "I an drunked" Put a huge smile on my face. So glad you had fun ;)