Thursday, September 15, 2005

I love Doctors

I was feeling ok today. Not too sick and quite calm.
Then I get a letter from my GP. I'm a tad confused about it. He said he'd received a letter from the psychiatrist highlighting my issues with seeing so many doctors. My anger because I thought I was being treated indifferently. That I'd refused sleeping pills, and they were referring me for psychotherapy.
So he felt that they were trying to address the issues and so he wouldn't interfere.
Great. Ok.
He enclosed a copy of the letter sent to him by the Magnanimous Dr Ali.
I unfolded it and started to read.
It began

Dear Dr ........
Brenda came to see me in Clinic on 30th August '05


Just one question... WHO THE FUCK IS BRENDA???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Please tell me you can see a funny side to that! It's an all time beaut. Anyway, they're listening :) Badly it's true but they ARE listening.
*hugs*