Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Corr eye candy


I just got sent this on email. Now that's the type of Spam I like. Whoever has signed me up for Westlife and McFly Newsletters is going to DIE!
I've been singing 'Comfortably Numb' all day in work and now it's driving me insane. It won't stop running round my head. One of the doctors insinuated I was terribly old for singing that song. Git. Why hasn't any man I've ever dated had underwear like this? Mine usually have some marks and spencers classic look, My ex husband had some Matalan Burgundy Y fronts. So old they had holes. (true, Ask Marie, she had them in her washing machine once) Any wonder we aren't still together?
Actually I had a bad experience once with a guy with a vest on.. Not like these vests though. It was one of those Damart over 50 vests with the thermal inners and pockets, and it smelt of moth balls.
I was drunk. Drink Baaaad.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

Hasn't that Doctor heard of the Scissor Sisters? They're young & hip & did a cover version of CN.