Friday, September 09, 2005

Thank Goodness it's Friday

A lovely normal day. Busy morning and more chilled afternoon. I had lots of really nice little kids in today and we got through them cheerfully. I think they all left happy. I was working with THAT doctor again, and my opinion of her hasn't changed but she was more approachable today.
She's so over confident outwardly but her reactions betray her and I can see it's all a facade but the mean bitch in me wants to beat it out of her and get to the real person underneath. Maybe I need more psychiatry!
today's consultant was moaning because he's on his own at home looking after the kids. He forgot the oven chips last night and set them on fire.
I asked him where his wife is this week. Apparently she's on a belly dancing,action week in Turkey. She flies back Monday.
How the other half live.

No comments: