Monday, September 12, 2005

Growl (caught it from laphroaig)

I'm very close to leaving home and booking into a hotel to live out my life as a hotel bunnie.
The girls have been downright nasty to each other since they got home. Mostly Abby who is a selfish little bitch when she gets going.
She wants the laptop and the TV controller.
I just had to remove the Norton Security programme from this pc. I'd rebooted five times and each time it froze and wouldn't respond to anything. So that's 30 quid down the drain.
Work rang me, they were nice. They miss me.
Please, please let me be ok tomorrow. No puking. Feck it's worse than being sodding pregnant. Yeuk, pregnancy.
This is what happens 15 years after the event. They take over your life, steal your laptop. Force you to watch Charmed over and over, until you start to believe there are witches, and book to go to Witchfest every June.
Going to lie down in a dark room with Pink Floyd.. All of them. Even the one who left. So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you're using Norton's 2005! Dump it! 2003 is great but I've heard nothing but woe about 2005. Ditch it!
Get virus software from AVG (www.grisoft.com) and spyware protection from adaware (www.lavasoft.de) they're both free (as are the updates). If you're running Windows XP you've already got a firewall but sygate / symantec (nortons) have SPF as a firewall which is god but if you use that one, switch off winXP's firewall. :)
Here endeth the lesson ;)