Sunday, September 18, 2005

Final words

I hate 50 cent more than anyone. The Independent did a fab review of his recent gig and they got it exactly right! 50 Cnet is a cnut.
I also liked their Pride and Prejudice review. Jonathan Romney was definately watching the same film as me.
Amy's blog... Over there---> has McFly singing Roger Daltry's Pinball Wizard. Sacrilege girls.
OK, listen to it but check out The Who version too.
Kate Moss? She's a coke head. We all knew it anyways. Who cares. Her and Pete won't be long for this world.
Who buys Rimmel anyways?... cheap crap.
My 4gb Ipod is full. Now do I delete to add more stuff? 4GB lasted me about a year. Answer... buy a BIGGER one. The Ipod Mini is no good for Serious music lovers.
I never believed Pink Floyd could make such beautiful music.
Grumblemag needs shooting as I'm now hooked on Sudoku.
And I need a bottle of red wine.....
Goodnight
xxx

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

*hides bag of Rimmel make-up*