Monday, September 19, 2005

mONDAY mONDAY


Yeuk, back to normal. Work and home and dull stuff. The weekend must have done me good though, everyone kept saying, that I looked different somehow.Then I was walking up the corridor and one of the male doctors stopped me and asked what I'd been doing all weekend because I was glowing.
Hmph, if I'd spent the weekend having mad passionate sex, I could have understood it.
Dunno, must look better. I bet my iron level is up and I've lost the ghostly pallor. Maybe it was the excess of red wine.
Work was the same stuff. I have this terrible effect on the dad's on the ward who seem to want to flirt with me. As you well know, I wouldn't encourage such behaviour. We had a Bristol City Football player's kid in once and he brought most of the team in... Oh happy memories ;P
On the way home I was listening to Radio One. I hate bloody Scott Mills. He's a w*nker but I couldn't be bothered to change channel. Abby has set the radio to Classic FM by accident and the other day I had to listen to James Galway for 1/2 hour waiting outside the dentist.
Tonight Scott (crappy) Mills played a song by Eric Mount entitled 'Back door Love'.
Who writes a song about Back door love? Amazing. I must buy it.
I got home and Abby was watching Charmed... The same episodes over and over again. I was going to throw the TV out the back door (love) but now she's gone to drama lessons. Not that she needs them. Drama Queen.
Enough crap from me.
Loves you all
XXX
(still trying to win an Ipod Mini with walkers, Collette's sister has won THREE!)

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Are you imagining stuff again?

Anonymous said...

check out this guys tracklist