Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Grey


I need to dye my hair again.. There's a few grey strands coming through. I refuse to go grey, simply refuse. There's a girl in work whose younger than me, but she's gone totally grey and did NOTHING about it.
Thing is I can't remember what color my hair is. Tsk, typical. The brunette suits me though.
BTW It's only the hair on my head that has grey strands. Another distressing symptom of ageing is when all your body hair turns grey. Yes and it even happens to men. Imagine the horror of grey hair on your balls? That has to be the worst. It annoys me how men can still look attractive as they age, whereas we turn haggard. Guess women have a more challenging life.
Well this is going to be me in ten years dye your body hair, or maybe shave the lot off...
The things I think about on days off.

*I just had a phone call from a certain girl asking were she can buy this product... hmmmmm

3 comments:

Jude said...

Do I need to know these details!

Spaceminx said...

This is probably too much info but I'm only 34 and have started getting grey hairs in the downstairs department. That really made me feel old.

Anonymous said...

Well, as Exaxis is an anonymous name to most readers here I can speak out :) I started going grey at 17. Dyed it until I was 25 then just gave up and went grey :( Got fed up recently and tried the gel. The gel doesn't work! Any guys out there going grey? Do what i finally did! Bite the bullet and dye the head... Other parts? You've got a razor haven't you :)