Wednesday, September 21, 2005

small talk


My delectable daughter and her two partners in crime have a new website... Almost totally dedicated to the joys of loving McFly... Why? Tell me why?
I found a lovely picture of Natalie, Amy and Abby so you know whose rantings you're reading.Nice outfits Girls.
Abby's had me tweaking her template all night. Incidentally I tweak templates for anyone... at a price :P
Daniel is coming around tonight to play with my '98 computer. Pray for my hardware.

I note Britney has finally named her new baby boy. Despite all speculation she's named him quite a respectable Sean... Sean Preston. Nothing wrong with that. I know
people with weirder middle names than that. My dad's middle name is Reginald.... yeuk and another mate's middle name is Gladys which caused much laughter at her wedding.
Nope Preston sounds quite normal really. My neighbour's thinking of calling her baby Desiree. It'll get shortened to Des. I'm not keen at all......

2 comments:

Jude said...

What an ace blog title I was singing that song this morning. I'm a teenager as well you know.

Spaceminx said...

My mates have given their first born son the middle name Merlin (among others). Poor lad.