Thursday, September 15, 2005

The weekend Ahead


Future Inns UK, Cardiff
Away for the weekend with Collette, Dana and Rachel. God help Cardiff.
The first night we're in Cardiff Bay (Where Shirley Bassey was born) in the Future inn. I'm looking forward to

"Canadian-size beds with duvets
Mist-free mirrors in the bathroom"
Although what Canadian size beds are, I have no idea. Either they're smaller or bigger than the average person!
Saturday night we're moving on, rather like a pub crawl elsewhere. More variety.
I warned them all I snore... We're all kipping together.
I just LOVE welsh men. There's something so passionate about a welsh man. Can't wait.
Hope the girls will be ok and are nice to each other! I'm such a worrier.
Feel worried about going full stop. Something different isn't it. But I'm sure going away will be a tonic. Can't be lonely this weekend!!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Wish I was in Cardiff, I love Cardiff. I've had such great times there...

Trinity said...

Cardiff is ace. A hive of activity. Loads to do a massive music scene and loads of small venues. Loads of young people... the uni is cool.
It's big enough to have all the stuff there but small enough to still seem personal.
I do love London though, always get excited when I'm going to the capital. And Abby LOVES Camden. Glad I don't live near there, I'd never have any money.