Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Fun and froth

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Ok the winning kiss for Stephen who tried to escape from it by getting one extremely easy one wrong...Mind he was the ONLY entrant so maybe I should be grateful for small mercies?
Work was good. The last day on the big ward. Back to my tiny little enclosed unit next week Yippeeee. The tiny baby this morning got transferred to London mid day.
The sandwich van man (who I'm sure over charges me every day), is in love with me. It happens. Even the last one was in love with me, (even though he was gay).
I forgot to pay Dan so I'll have to drop by for tea and cakes this weekend.
And I have to work tomorrow morning, for a few hours.
Tsk, means Abby will have to vacuum... How will she cope!

2 comments:

Jude said...

I just didn't want to kiss you HA

Trinity said...

I just knew it, I knew it... even an internet kiss, the world didn't want.... well kiss you all I will.. grrrr
XXXXXXXXXXXX