Friday, September 23, 2005

Trin Quiz

I'm REALLY meant to be on my way to work, but going to let the traffic die away first. I just rang work and they got a 2 day old baby very sick there, poor night staff. Bet they had a heck of a night.It's being transfered to PICU.

Anyways. I spent the night with my gadgets, I'm bad for going to sleep. Keep saying one more song on the Ipod.
This is some of what I listened to last night..... name the groups



  1. I've seen it before, it happens all the time
    You're closing the door, you leave the world behind
    You're digging for gold, you're throwing away
    A fortune in feelings, but someday you'll pay

  2. Father McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
    No one was saved

  3. Like walking in the rain and the snow when there's nowhere to go
    When you're feeling like a part of you is dying
    And you're looking for the answer in her eyes
    You think you're gonna break up
    Then she says she wants to make up

  4. After two days in the desert sun
    My skin began to turn red
    After three days in the desert fun
    I was looking at a river bed
    And the story it told of a river that flowed
    Made me sad to think it was dead

  5. Just like a rollin' stone
    I'm outside lookin' in
    But if your chance came would you take it
    Where on earth do I begin

  6. He's got this dream about buyin' some land
    He's gonna give up the booze and the one night stands
    And then he'll settle down in some quiet little town
    And forget about everything


A big Trin Kiss for the one with the most groups/ Artists.... Have a great day everyone.
xxx

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Er, Foriegner, The Beatles, 10cc, America, dunno, Gerry Rafferty.

Trinity said...

Just like a rollin' stone
I'm outside lookin' in
But if your chance came would you take it
Where on earth do I begin
I'm Mandy fly me


10 cc as well. Trick question. But knowing your musical knowledge a little, I reckon you got it wrong on purpose to avoid the BIG SLOPPY internet kiss. Story of my life.