Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Weds

The weather is awful here. Windy and wet, so much for the Indian summer my neighbour said we'd have.
The girls have worn their raincoats to school and there lieth a small problem. The school have decided that they only want their kids to wear the school coat from now on. Its a black jacket with Hartcliffe School emblazened on the outside.
I see it as another money spinning exercise. These coats can only be worn for school so I'd need to buy two outside coats instead of the usual one winter one. Also I'm a bit iffy about my kids walking home from school with Hartcliffe School visible on them. You know what kids are, bump into a gang from Hengrove and you'd had it.
But the school coat is the only one they're allowed to wear inside that school gate, and the school isn't all in one building. So they get wet.
So wonder what the legality is of not allowing a child to put on an outdoor coat, in the rain, to keep dry whilst walking between school buildings?
I'm going to work, but I'm sick (excuse the pun) of the nausea and heaving as I drive in. So I'm going in a bit later.
I do think this is all turning into some psychosomatic thing though as I started to heave as soon as I'd swallowed the pills this morning.
All in my head... as usual /sigh

No comments: