Wednesday, September 28, 2005

hotel pelirocco

hotel pelirocco

The thing I most want to do in the world (this morning) is a weekend in Brighton at the Hotel Pelirocco

What are the rooms like? Each individually designed according to your best-kept fantasy of sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll. There's Lenny Beige's Love Palace, Betty Page's Boudoir, Hysteric Glamour, Modrophenia, Hip Hop. I got Jamie Reid's Magic Room. It was a blast, man - John Wayne meets Boots No 7 - and that's before I tackled the complimentary PlayStation.... The Guardian


Also they have a Doctor Who exhibit there and I can think of no better weekend... anyone want to come.... sea, sex and Doctor Who.

1 comment:

YSL said...

Oooh, I've stayed there.. It's possibly the only hotel that I didn't want to leave because it was so nice :D